Swift Microwave Publications
1. Ardern-Jones, M., et al., Induction of antihuman papillomavirus immunity by microwave treatment of skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 2016. 175(Supp 1): p. 151.
2. Bristow, I.R., C. Webb, and M. Ardern-Jones, The Successful Use of a Novel Microwave Device in the Treatment of a Plantar Wart. Case Rep Dermatol, 2017. 9: p. 102-107.
3. Bristow, I.R. and M. Ardern-Jones, Treating verrucae effectively with microwave energy – are we getting warmer? Podiatry Now, 2017. 20(6): p. 21-23.
4. Bristow, I.R., et al., Microwave therapy for cutaneous human papilloma virus infection. European Journal of Dermatology, 2017. 27(5): p. 511-518.
5. Bristow, I.R. and C.J. Webb, Successful Treatment of Hard Corns in Two Patients Using Microwave Energy. Case Reports in Dermatology, 2020. 12(3): p. 213-218.
New Papers Available
6. Gupta AK, Wang T, Cooper E, Conenello & Bristow I
The treatment of plantar warts using microwave—A review of 85 consecutive cases in the United States. J Cosmetic Dermatol, 2023: Download Here
Microwave therapy for the treatment of plantar warts. J Foot Ankle Res, (2023): Download here